Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Some detours in the road.......but back on track



Zelda chilling inside of the Monet House

Zelda flying over Zen Hill





Zelda outside the Monet house

Zelda sitting in the gathering area in the gazebo

Zelda flying over the gazebo at night

Zelda in the gathering area of the beach house


I know it has been a long time coming......and I apologize for the delay, here is an update on Nightingale Isle. Without boring you with the details, the last month has been a bit complicated, but everything works out the way it is suppose to in the end. My DNP project is back on track, but will undergo some changes. I will explain them in the next post, but for now, here is what is happening with Nightingale Isle:

My friend Spring Inkpen, has made an avatar, and is helping me build some great facilities on the Isle. I have attached some new pictures. This has been a huge learning experience for me, and I am amazed at how far this project has come in a short time. Enjoy the pictures for now, and I will write more soon. Jone (AKA Zelda Fromund)

No comments:

Post a Comment