Monday, September 7, 2009

A Visitor to Nightingale Isle

Today, I was working on the island and I received a message from Fidelius Dollinger. I met him in Ann Myers medical center (in Second Life) last winter. He is from Germany and is an amazing young man, and builder. He came to visit Nightingale Isle and thought it looked like a fun place to hang out. He showed me how to do a few things with building, playing music, and changing the dynamics of the island. It was really a fun visit. I will post a picture the next time he comes to visit. I have also begun to collect things to make some avatars for a spring nursing course. It should be a really fun assignment for the students. Fidelius said he would like to help me make the island a fun place for students to learn. YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment