Thursday, October 1, 2009

Funny Funny Fidelius


Last night I fell asleep on the couch while correcting papers. Zelda was sitting on the side of the Zen garden watching Fidelius build. (cheering him on). Well, since I fell asleep, Zelda sat there motionless all night long. Fidelius continued to build the Medical Center all night long. When I woke up in the morning and checked in on Fidelius, this is how Zelda looked. He was laughing very hard when I finally woke up. Tessa was hanging out and looking over the progress of the Medical Center. All three of us had a good laugh about Zelda's night. :) Zelda had a halo that said, "Zelda's halo" and there was a sign there. Fidelius sent the picture to Zelda. hahahahah

2 comments:

  1. LOL

    be careful to let your avatar by me when you are AFK. I love this to decorate your avatar hehe *cheeky-grins*

    your

    Fid

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, be very careful to fall asleep in the company of the "tool time master builder" be very careful!!!! :) Zelda

    ReplyDelete