Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ride Zelda Ride: Boats and Dragons

Zelda driving the boat up to the trailer. Fidelius was brave and sat on the front of the boat.

Here are Zelda and Fidelius going for a ride around Nightingale Isle in Fidelius' boat. He even let Zelda drive the boat. She wasn't too bad of a driver!!! She handled the boat pretty well. :)


Fidelius hanging out in the waterfall area of Lilo's sim.



The Fidelius dragon sitting on the covered deck on Nightingale Isle.
Paty and Zelda going for a ride around Nightingale Isle

Cathedral Island, the place where dragons are born. I almost bought a dragon. Maybe the next time Zelda visits she will pick up a little purple dragon.



Fidelius' dragon riding over Ayila's island.


Zelda riding on Fidelius' dragon saddle..........wheeeeeeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. I have showed Zelda where the dragon Fid lives in sl, on The Green. The quiet and peaceful sims of The Greens are the home of elves, faes and dragons :-)

    The Lady of The Green Ayjla and the magical wizard Sardonicus "Emperor Sardi" are my sweet secret brownies of building *brightly grin* They are everytime there when i need help. Oh Yes indeed, the masterbuilder needs sometimes help too LOL. Thank you to you both.


    I have showed Zelda the sim of Lilo too. She has a very beatiful sim in sl and by one of her sims i had my home yet.

    Lilo is for me very important. We have specific relationship and i am very proud and thankful for this. Thank you Lilo ;-)


    OOHH WOOOW Zelda could drive my speedboat *grins* I was really surprised about this. Where she has practiced in secret to drive a speedboat??? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need help from time to time darling, even "master builders" started out in sl as noobs bumping into walls.. Therefor both sardi and me are all to keen on helping people build their dreams by also giving classes.. not only to help you , but than again, you are my special angel.. Alex... Hugg

    ReplyDelete